Upcoming VBRS Meeting Schedule and Details
[CORRECTION] TUESDAY, February 21, 2023
Virginia Western CC Hosts the February Meeting — In Person
- 709th Meeting of the Virginia Blue Ridge Section, American Chemical Society
- Celebration of National Chemistry Week
- Neil Vowels will speak on modern techniques for forensic analysis of drugs such as fentanyl.
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM — Dinner and Conversation at Mission BBQ in the Towers Shopping Center, 2207 Colonial Avenue SW, Roanoke. We are not making a reservation. No RSVP is required.
- 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM — Presentation in the STEM Building at Virginia Western CC.
- For details please download the Blue Ridge Chemist.